Our online training courses provide convenience, comfort and flexibility by allowing you to learn from anywhere at any time using a pace that suits you!
The complete training courses provides all 5 of the most popular methods. All of the training will be accessible in a secure video and presentation format. The online training course will contain the same content as in-person training and you will have full support from our training team online or via phone, as well as access to our graduates hub upon completion.
Please note: You can upgrade to add the Invisible Weave to your training at checkout. This method is currently taking the industry by storm and proving extremely popular.
You will be provided with the tools you need to make a success of your new business; including a full professional training kit, social media and marketing advice, trade supplier recommendations and an accredited certificate upon completion. If you do not require a training head in your kit, you can enter code HEAD10 to receive £10 off at checkout.
All online training is assessed via video and photographic evidence of two live model case studies in your own time to achieve your qualification. You will receive your training manuals, videos and kit within 3 working days of purchase. If you have chosen to pay via the Maxwell Melia Payment Plan, you will receive your training material once all payments have been made.
All online training courses are non-refundable due to the training material being available immediately.
On every one of our courses, you will learn how to:
- Understand the industry and latest trends
- Work safely and efficiently
- Use extensions for length, thickness and different colour effects
- Complete a client consultation
- Understand contraindications
- Select the perfect method and density for your client
- Understand different qualities and textures of hair
- Achieve the perfect colour match
- Create new colour effects such as balayage and highlights
- Section the hair and apply different methods safely and securely with correct tension
- Position extensions discreetly for different methods and needs e.g. for length, volume, highlights and more
- Use cutting and blending techniques to achieve a natural look
- Perfectly style extensions with free tutorials
- Safely remove hair extensions
- Educate and provide aftercare and maintenance for your clients
- Structure pricing and understand profit for your services
- Launch and market your new business
- Use social media to assist with your new business
- Insure your new business
- Select the perfect suppliers with our recommendations and trade discount
- How to section for cutting
- Removing length from the ends of extensions
- Removing weight from extensions
- Blending the natural hair into the extensions
- Feathering and layering the extensions around the face
- How to use scissors, thinning scissors and a razor comb
You also receive a full professional kit so you can get started in your profitable business right away. This includes:
- Practice hair extensions for mannequin head
- Mannequin training head
- Training scissors set
- Razor comb for blending
- Hair extension pin tail comb
- Butterfly clips
- Sectioning clips
- Mini clips
- Scalp protection discs
- Finger Protectors
- Micro and nano ring pliers
- Micro and nano ring application threader tool
- Micro and nano rings
- Weaving needle and thread
- Fusion heat connector iron
- Maxwell Melia bag
At Maxwell Melia, we believe in supporting you as much as possible by sharing all our knowledge without added costs. We therefore go above and beyond to include as many extras as possible that are not included with other training providers. We want you to make a complete success of your new business.
You will also receive:
- An accredited qualification and certificate
- An online learning platform with regularly updated training manuals and videos
- Consultation forms and aftercare sheets for clients
- Training to help with social media, pricing for profit, client retention etc.
- Tutorials for styling extensions and taking perfect photos
- Guidance on creating colour effects with extensions
- Advertising for your new business
- Insurance information and business guidance
- List of various suppliers and trade discounts
- Ongoing support during and after your training
- Lifetime access to our members-only support hub