The Invisible Weave method ensures there are no visible attachments at the base of the extensions. Our method is currently taking the industry by storm because the weft extensions are secured seamlessly using no heat, no tight braids and no glue.
Instead, this invisiweave method uses secret attachments which are hidden inside the weave so they cannot be seen when the hair is worn down or styled up. The discreet fitting of the Invisible Weave hair extensions provides a truly natural feel by using micro rings and thread for the safest and most secure attachment.
Our online training courses provide convenience, comfort and flexibility by allowing you to learn from anywhere at any time using a pace that suits you!
We only recommend choosing this method if you have already previously trained in extensions and would like to add to your services. Otherwise, you can find our extended trainings below. All of the training will be accessible in a secure video and presentation format. The online training course will contain the same content as in-person training and you will have full support from our training team online or via phone, as well as access to the graduates hub upon completion.
You will be provided with a full professional training kit if chosen, and an accredited certificate upon completion. All online training is assessed via video and photographic evidence of two live model case studies in your own time to achieve your qualification.
You will receive your training manuals, videos and kit (where applicable) within 3 working days of purchase. If you do not require a training head in your kit, you can enter code HEAD10 to receive £10 off at checkout.
All online training courses are non-refundable due to the training material being available immediately.
|Invisible Weave||Certification Only||£145|
|3 Methods||Certification & Pro Kit||£395|
|Complete||5 Methods, Certification & Pro Kit||£475|
On every one of our courses, you will learn how to:
- Understand the industry and latest trends
- Work safely and efficiently
- Use extensions for length, thickness and different colour effects
- Complete a client consultation
- Understand contraindications
- Select the perfect method and density for your client
- Understand different qualities and textures of hair
- Achieve the perfect colour match
- Create new colour effects such as balayage and highlights
- Section the hair and apply different methods safely and securely with correct tension
- Position extensions discreetly for different methods and needs e.g. for length, volume, highlights and more
- Use cutting and blending techniques to achieve a natural look
- Perfectly style extensions with free tutorials
- Safely remove hair extensions
- Educate and provide aftercare and maintenance for your clients
- Structure pricing and understand profit for your services
- Launch and market your new business
- Use social media to assist with your new business
- Insure your new business
- Select the perfect suppliers with our recommendations and trade discount
- How to section for cutting
- Removing length from the ends of extensions
- Removing weight from extensions
- Blending the natural hair into the extensions
- Feathering and layering the extensions around the face
- How to use scissors, thinning scissors and a razor comb
If you choose the option “with kit”, you will receive a full professional kit which includes:
- Practice hair extensions for mannequin head
- Mannequin training head
- Training scissors set
- Razor comb for blending
- Hair extension pin tail comb
- Butterfly clips
- Sectioning clips
- Mini clips
- Micro ring pliers
- Micro ring application threader tool
- Micro rings
- Weaving needle and thread
- Maxwell Melia bag
At Maxwell Melia, we believe in supporting you as much as possible by sharing all our knowledge without added costs. We therefore go above and beyond to include as many extras as possible that are not included with other training providers. We want you to make a complete success of your new business.
You will also receive:
- An accredited qualification and certificate
- An online learning platform with regularly updated training manuals and videos
- Consultation forms and aftercare sheets for clients
- Training to help with social media, pricing for profit, client retention etc.
- Tutorials for styling extensions and taking perfect photos
- Guidance on creating colour effects with extensions
- Advertising for your new business
- Insurance information and business guidance
- List of various suppliers and trade discounts
- Ongoing support during and after your training
- Lifetime access to our members-only support hub