Our online training courses provide convenience, comfort and flexibility by allowing you to learn from anywhere at any time using a pace that suits you – all from just £125!
You can choose any methods for the 1 and 3 method courses at checkout. We only recommend choosing one method if you have previously trained in extensions and would like to add to your services. All of the training will be accessible in a secure video and presentation format. The online training course will contain the same content as in-person training and you will have full support from our training team online or via phone, as well as access to our graduates hub upon completion.
You will be provided with a full professional training kit if chosen, and an accredited certificate upon completion. All online training is assessed via video and photographic evidence.
You will receive your training manuals, videos and kit (where applicable) within 3 working days of purchase.
All online training courses are non-refundable due to the training material being available immediately.
Individual extensions secured using a micro ring. Now one of the most popular individual hair extension methods on the market as no heat or glue is required for this application and removal.
The latest method to hit the UK market and currently very popular among celebrities. Extremely quick application and removal using small wefts taped to the natural hair. Ideal to create extra length and thickness.
There are two course options available. You can choose all five of the latest and most popular methods in the industry, or you also have the option to choose any 3 of the 5 methods. Both courses will give you everything you need to create success in your business, including a full professional kit.
On every one of our courses, you will learn how to:
- Understand the industry and latest trends
- Use extensions other than length
- Complete a client consultation
- Meet your client’s needs
- Work safely and efficiently
- Select the perfect colour match, method and style for your client
- Select different types and qualities of hair
- Section the hair and apply different methods safely and discreetly
- Position for different looks for length, volume, highlights and more
- Use cutting and blending techniques to achieve a natural look
- Remove hair extensions
- Educate and provide aftercare and maintenance for your clients
- Structure pricing for your services
- Launch and market your new business
- Use social media to assist with your new business
- Insure your new business
- Select the perfect suppliers with our recommendations
- How to section for cutting
- Removing length from the ends of extensions
- Removing weight from extensions
- Blending the natural hairline into the extensions
- Feathering and layering the extensions
- How to use scissors, thinning scissors and a razor comb
You also receive a full professional kit so you can get started in your profitable business right away. This includes:
- Practice hair extensions
- Training head
- Scissors, thinning scissors and razors for cutting
- Hair extension pin tail comb
- Butterfly clips
- Sectioning clips
- Mini clips
- Scalp protection discs
- Finger Protectors
- Micro and nano ring pliers
- Micro and nano ring application threader tool
- Micro and nano rings
- Weaving needle and thread
- Fusion heat connector iron
- Maxwell Melia bag
You will also receive:
- Training manual
- Consultations sheets and aftercare sheets for clients
- Social media training
- Marketing your new business and business guidance
- Insurance information
- List of suppliers and discounts for trade
- Ongoing support from tutor
- Membership and access to Maxwell Melia Academy graduates hub